Thursday, March 14, 2013

Justin Bieber Apologizes For Lindsay Lohan Comment In Instagram Rant

Justin Bieber

Bieber says referencing Lohan's financial woes in his rant 'was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say.'

Justin Bieber has one more thing to say: He doesn't want anything to sidetrack fans from the point he was trying to make in a lengthy instagram rant shooting down the "countless lies" in the media lately. Namely, his jab at Lindsay Lohan.
Bieber originally posted his statement to his official Instagram account sometime on Thursday morning (March 14), including a line where he references Lohan's financial woes, writing, "And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan, look at her 2012 tax statements ;)" He eventually took down that version of the post, and re-posted his statement, without the Lohan remark.
On Thursday afternoon, the 19-year-old apologized about the original comment, telling MTV News, "My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say. I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now."
In addition to deleting the line about Lohan, he added, "All this isn't easy. I get angry sometimes. I'm human. I'm gonna make mistakes. I'm gonna grow and get better from them. But all the love from you guys overcomes the negativity. I love u. Thanks."
The main focus of Bieber's post was to discredit a number of rumors lingering about his current state of affairs, including speculation that rehab is in his future.
"If anyone believes I need rehab that's their own stupidity," he wrote. "LOL. I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of. I'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning."
This is the second time in a week that Bieber has taken to social media to shoot down tabloid reports about his life. "Cant phase me," he tweeted on Wednesday. "Fake stories to sell papers i guess are part of the job. but im a good person. i know that. u cant tell me different. we know the truth."
DONARD GUAGAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment